Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan. I think the best to cover this city is to start from watching the Sunrise to Sunset.
This can be a long day, but you will get an amazing experience and there is so much places to visit in Jaipur.
This beautiful city filled with history and amazing architecture has a lot of places to visit. But, considering the time constrain of one day, I am sharing the best places and experience you can have in a day in this beautiful city.
Things to do in Jaipur, Rajastahn
- You can start your one day experience by watching Sunrise from Nahargarh fort and enjoy the architecture of Amer fort, lake sagar and panna meena ka kund etc.
- Spend time in the museums, local markets and restaurants serving authentic Rajasthani Thali.
- You can visit the forts in the evening and have a picturesque view of the city from the Nahargarh fort and watch the beauty of sunset from there.
- You can visit ethnic village resorts at the outer of Jaipur and spend time by enjoying music, dance, visit museum in the resort, take animal rides, and enjoy the delicious food served there.
- You can trek to or cycle up to the Nahargarh fort
- Visit city Palace and Hawa Mahal in the city
- Click happy pictures at the Jaipur wax museum
- Visit doll museum in Jaipur. the entry fee to this museum is very minimal, just Rs 10
- You can also fly up in the hot air balloon near Jal Mahal and see the beauty of Jal Mahal
- Near Jaipur, At Jaipur – Delhi expressway, there is a lovely elephant farm where you can visit and spend some time with elephants. Have some elephant rides. Timings are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Puppet shows are quite popular in Jaipur and you can reach out to various private organizers to watch these shows.